Monday 3 September 2018

  MTG

A couple of weeks ago my class room 4 went on a trip to the MTG. When we where at the MTG we learnt lots of new stuff about the Napier Earthquake and green screening. I learnt that there was a boy called Tom and it was his first day of school when the Napier Earthquake hit. He got such a fright that he ran away and got lost. Soon a man in a truck found him and to him home to his mum who was really worried but happy to see him. I loved my time there learning new things and green screening. 
                   



2 comments:

  1. Zoe this really good but i think that next time you can tell more about some of the people that were refugees but it is really good

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love it is so good i really like how you told me about tom maybe next time you could put the date.

    ReplyDelete